Bring the energy of your favorite rock tunes to your next event with The Rock Mob!
If you want to plan an unforgettable event, look no further than The Rock Mob. Our talented and experienced musicians are committed to providing an entertaining and energetic performance that will make your event an unforgettable experience. Our songs span all genres of rock, from classic rock to modern rock, and our repertoire is updated regularly. We guarantee a performance that will have your guests on their feet and singing along!
Trust us to provide the perfect music for your special event.
Frequently Asked Questions
What kind of music does The Rock Mob band play?
The Rock Mob plays a wide range of songs. The band is most know for playing the very best of rock classics recreating the sounds of rock legends such as Led Zeppelin, Bon Jovi, Def Leppard, Journey, Kansas, AC/DC and more but our song list doesn’t end there. Visit our Song page for more information. We also can structure custom music for your event.
What is the cost to The Rock Mob band?
The cost to book The Rock Mob will depend on a variety of factors, including the duration of the performance, the size of the venue, and the travel expenses needed to get the band to and from the event. To get an accurate quote, please contact us directly with details of your event.
What dates are available to The Rock Mob?
The Rock Mob is available for bookings most weekends. Please get in touch with us to discuss your desired date and we will do our best to accommodate your request. We look forward to hearing from you soon!
How many members are in The Rock Mob?
Our rock band consists of five members: a lead vocalist, a lead guitarist, a rhythm guitarist / keyboard, a bassist, and a drummer.
How much advance notice is needed to book The Rock Mob?
It depends on the size of the event and the availability of the band. Generally speaking, we recommend giving at least two weeks of advance notice for smaller events, and four to six weeks of advance notice for larger events. If you need to book the band for an event in less time, please contact us and we’ll do our best to accommodate your request.
Does The Rock Mob take special requests for songs?
Yes, The Rock Mob does take special requests for songs. We can provide an additional selection of songs to choose from, so you can make sure that your event is unique and tailored to your needs. Please contact us directly with any requests you may have, and we will do our best to accommodate them.
Does The Rock Mob provide sound equipment for a performance?
Yes, we can provide full production and lighting to support up to 10,000 people. We have a complete range of options available, from small PA systems to full-scale professional setups to include an outdoor stage. Our team of experienced technicians will work with you to provide the perfect solution for your event no matter how big or small.
Ready to Book?
Call us directly at 334-701-7625
Why book The Rock Mob?
- The Rock Mob is an incorporated entity of professionals focused on providing end to end solutions for you event. Although we look like rockstars and get the party going, we’re professionals when it comes to work. You won’t need to worry about your band getting drunk.
- We offer an energetic and professional live music experience like no other which can include full sound and lights.
- We perform the songs the way they were recorded. Each song is crafted to sound like the original so you won’t get an interpretation which falls flat at your event.
- We play songs for people to sing along, join in, dance, and experience what it felt like to go to a live concert of the best rock groups recorded.
- We have recieved all 5 star rating and reviews from google, yelp, gigsalad, and our website.
- We are available to book for events in the southeast United States to include Georgia, Alabama, Tennesee, and Mississippi.
- We are a team member to make your event amazing. Reach out to us and even if we’re booked on your date, we’ll help find you a alternate band based on our alliance with 247 Rockstar.